Aren't you a member of Punto yet?
Sign up now
and start collecting points to fly!
Haven't you signed up to myvueling yet?
Sign up now and make quicker and easier purchases. So many advantages!
Forgotten your password?
Enter your email to create a new password.
We've sent you an email to [E-mail] with instructions on how to re-set your password.
This email does not correspond to any MyVueling user.
Ask us your questions:
All fields are obligatory
I want to know about the best promotions from Vueling or partner companies (See conditions)
I've read, understand and accept the legal conditions of myvueling and Punto
By completing this form, you authorise us to add your details to a file of which VUELING AIRLINES, S.A. is responsible in order to send you information and publicity, including by electronic means, regarding our services, promotions and other information that may interest you.
Likewise, by completing this form, you authorise us to send you, including by electronic means, information and publicity regarding products and services from other sectors of activity related to our own products and services, particularly regarding the following sectors: finance, insurance, hire and sale of vehicles, hotels, travel agencies, tour operators, restaurants, tourism, sport and leisure related to air transport. This authorisation to transfer data for the sole purposes set out in this paragraph is for the exclusive purpose of enabling the companies pertaining to said sectors to benefit from our databases in order to send their own promotional information. Under no circumstances shall your details be transferred or supplied to any other company and will remain at all times and in all cases under the control of VUELING AIRLINES, S.A.
We inform you that, at VUELING, we are always at your disposal should you decide to exercise your rights of access, rectification and, in the event that you unsubscribe, cancellation of your personal data by way of written request that you must address to the Legal Department at VUELING AIRLINES, S.A., whose registered office is at Parque de Negocios Más Blau II, calle Pla de l'Estany 5, 08820 El Prat del Llobregat (Barcelona).
GENERAL CONDITIONS OF THE MYVUELING PRIVATE AREA
“Myvueling” is the private area through which Vueling Airlines, S.A. (henceforth, "Vueling") provides its customers services of: (i) automatic retrieval of their personal data in transactions for the purchase of products and services through the websitewww.vueling.com, (ii) consultation of the history and statements for the aforementioned purchase transactions and (iii) remittance of commercial information on the products and services offered by Vueling on its website, www.vueling.com, (iv) free access to the company's loyalty programme called “Punto”, which allows you to voluntarily obtain and exchange points for services and products offered by the Punto programme in the form and terms set out in these Conditions of the myvueling Private Area and Operational Conditions of the Punto programme (v) as well as the option, under specific conditions and premises, to obtain “Avios” points corresponding to the “Iberia Plus” programme for flights purchased through the website www.vueling.com and purchased with the Vueling “Optimum” and “Excellence” fares and providing the holder of the Iberia Plus card identifies themselves as such when making the booking.
In order to facilitate its reading, the terms contained in this Document are defined below in capital letters and alphabetical order:
CHANNELS OF COMMUNICATION: the means by which each Member of the my Vueling private area may contact Vueling. They specifically include: (i) the MYVUELING Web environment, once the access codes have been correctly entered (the "Online Channel"), and (ii) the Customer Services telephone line.
MYVUELING CONDITIONS: the set of basic rules established by Vueling in order to regulate the myvueling private area, contained in this Document.
MYVUELING MEMBER: the person who, in conformity with the myvueling private area Conditions, has validly registered in said private area, which implies explicit acceptance of the Conditions herein.
2. Participation in myvueling
In order to be part of the myvueling private area, you must take into consideration the following requirements and conditions:
i. The myvueling Member explicitly agrees to provide true, precise and current details. Whereby, should Vueling detect that details have been provided which do not observe said obligation, it is entitled to cancel the registration of said Member, unless the Member duly proves their fulfilment of said conditions.
ii. Whenever the Member of myvueling provides personal data pertaining to third parties, the Member must have their express written consent to be able to include their data in the Member's profile in the myvueling private area. Likewise, in the event of data being provided which pertains to children under 14 years of age, the Member must have permission from the legal representative of the child and in the manner described above. Consequently, Vueling is entitled at any time to request that the Member provide evidence of having obtained said permission, whereby should the Member fail to provide sufficient evidence, Vueling shall cancel the registration of the Member in the myvueling private area, having previously blocked their data and without prejudice to any claim for damages deriving from said non-compliance.
iv. The status of myvueling Member is personal and the rights deriving from such a status are non-transferable to another person under any circumstances.
v. Each Member, upon registering in myvueling, shall state their name and surname and contact email address. Likewise, the Member must enter a password which, together with their identifying email address, constitute their access codes. Each Member of myvueling shall be responsible for safeguarding their password and email address, both of which are personal and non-transferable. Vueling is entitled to request that Members change their password for security reasons. Vueling shall recognise myvueling Members whenever they operate on the online channel by way of their email address and shall only grant access to the personal account upon entry of the password. Under no circumstances shall Vueling be held responsible for the consequences deriving from access by third parties using the email address and password of a myvueling Member.
vi. Loss of the identifier code or password must be reported to Vueling immediately through any of the Channels of Communication cited in Clause 1 above.
vii. Signing up to the myvueling private area incurs no cost to Members.
viii. The duration of the myvueling private area shall be for an indefinite period. However, Vueling reserves the right to terminate the Programme at any time, upon provision of a prior 3-month notice regarding the date on which it shall be regarded as terminated.
3. Data protection
1. In accordance with the applicable regulations on data protection, Vueling informs its Members that the personal data that they provide when taking part in the myvueling private area shall be incorporated into a file belonging to Vueling and treated with the sole purpose of offering its members the following services:
i. Manage the registration and cancellation of the Member in the myvueling private area.
ii. If he or she is a user of the Punto programme, management of both the obtaining and exchanging of Vueling points
iii. Offer loyalty services.
iv. Enable its Members to consult the records or statements of product and service purchases made through the website www.vueling.com, upon entry of the user name and password of the respective Member.
v. Provide the service of automatic recovery of data pertaining to the Members in processes involving the purchase of products and services performed on the website www.vueling.com, upon entry of the user name and password of the respective Member.
vi. Perform administrative, tax, accounting and commercial management actions for the loyalty of its Members. To that end, incidents that occur in the myvueling private area shall be published and Members will be sent newsletters containing customised offers on the products and services offered by Vueling and its Contributing Entities via its website, www.vueling.com.
2. Vueling informs its Members that the fields for personal data requested by Vueling in the "Registration Details" section that display no marking must be filled in. Without such data, it would not be possible to provide the myvueling private area services described in the previous section of this Clause. All other data requested by Vueling and marked (*) are optional, although failure to provide them would make it impossible for Vueling to provide more customised versions of the services included in the myvueling private area.
3. Members are entitled at any time to exercise the rights of access, rectification, cancellation and objection by writing to Vueling Airlines, S.A., Departamento Legal, Pla de LEstany, 5. Polígono Industrial Mas Blau II. El Prat de Llobregat. 08820 Barcelona (Spain), accompanied by a photocopy of an official document identifying them.
4. Other conditions
1. Modifications to the myvueling Conditions: Vueling may modify the Conditions of the myvueling private area programme at any time. It may also modify the Points Plan without prior notification. Any updates or variations to these conditions shall be published on http://www.vueling.com/booking/myvueling.
2. These Basic General Conditions are supplemented by the "OPERATING CONDITIONS OF THE PUNTO PROGRAMME", which describe the process for obtaining and using Points, with the particularities applicable to each type of operation, and which are always current and available on the Internet through the Vueling website www.vueling.com website. The Myvueling and Punto conditions form a single unit and shall be interpreted and applied in accordance with Spanish laws, and the Spanish language version shall take precedence over all translated versions. Customers assume all responsibility deriving from the use of the Programme in their respective countries of residence according to the local laws applicable in each case.
For any issue that may arise concerning the interpretation and application of the General Conditions, the parties, expressly waiving any other jurisdiction they may be entitled to, submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Courts and Tribunals of the city of Madrid.
OPERATIONAL CONDITIONS OF THE PUNTO PROGRAMME
POINTS PLAN: Punto Programme encompasses (i) all operational information regarding Vueling Points which can be obtained by using certain services and products, (ii) the services and products which can be obtained by exchanging Vueling Points, and (iii) the necessary amount of Vueling Points for each exchange or redemption operation, which may vary at any time in accordance with the Points Plan.
VUELING POINTS: the points received by Members of the myvueling private area who identify themselves as members of Punto and which derive from the consumption of the services or products of Vueling or of its Contributing Entities.
CONTRIBUTING ENTITIES: the entities participating with Vueling to enable Vueling points to be obtained through the consumption of its products and services, as well as the provision of all other services included in Clause 3.1 of this Document. Vueling does not guarantee the permanency of the Contributing Entities in this Programme. The Contributing Entities with whom Vueling currently participates are: ETrawler Limited, Booking.com B.V. and Caja de Ahorros y Pensiones de Barcelona.
2. Participation in Punto
Each Member of myvueling shall be assigned a Punto account which shall list the Vueling Points in order to indicate the balance of Vueling Points at any given time, as well as a record of the purchase transactions concerning products and services acquired online by a Member through the website www.vueling.com and which shall be personal and non-transferable.
In the event that the Programme is terminated, the Members shall have a maximum period of 6 months to exchange any Vueling Points they may have collected. The Programme shall be terminated without prior notification or liability and the contents of the foregoing provisions set out herein shall not be applicable if, at any time, circumstances relating to force majeure or legal requirements arise which prevent its sustainability or operation.
All points which are not exchanged or redeemed shall expire 3 years after the date on which they were obtained. Vueling points shall also expire due to inactivity in the account, within a maximum period of 18 months from the date on which the account was obtained. Inactivity is defined as a period during which no operation is performed in the account for obtaining and/or exchanging points. Therefore, if a member of PUNTO performs no operations in a period of 18 months, their points shall expire automatically.
Vueling shall not be held responsible for incidents originating from the acquisition of services or products of Contributing Entities or from the relationships between them and the Members of Punto+myvueling, and shall only limit itself to the correct assignation of Vueling Points deriving from the use or consumption of the services and products of said Contributing Entities.
3. Obtaining points
1. Vueling Points shall be obtained by acquiring or using products or services of Vueling or of the Contributing Entities in the terms set out in the Points Plan, providing that at the time of the said contracting or acquisition the customer identifies him or herself as a Member of the Punto Programme. For information purposes, one (1) Vueling Point will be obtained for each two (2€) euros spent in the purchase of tickets for flights operated by Vueling on the website www.vueling.com corresponding to bookings made under the “Basic”, “Optimum” and “Excellence” fares of Vueling.
2. If, upon booking the ticket, the Member of Punto fails to provide his or her email address in order to obtain the Vueling Points that correspond to the booking, he or she may do so within 90 days after the date of the ticket purchase, in the section referred to as "Recover Points". Vueling points shall only be obtained by Members of Punto who appear as passengers in the booking and are solely the purchasers thereof.
3. The Punto account shall be updated on a daily basis according to the Vueling Points obtained or exchanged by the Members of the cited Programme. Vueling Points obtained by acquiring products or services of the Contributing Entities may also be recorded providing the acquisition is effectively accredited, and each Member has a period of 90 days in the which to do so. Accreditation shall require the provision of invoices or documentation offering sufficient proof as to the consumption of the cited services and products on the part of each Member of Punto.
4. Vueling Points may not be transferred between Members. However, it is permissible for a Member of Punto to designate a beneficiary for the use of the services or products obtained through the exchanging of Vueling Points.
4. Redeeming or exchanging Vueling Points
1. In order to exchange or redeem Vueling Points in accordance with the Punto Programme, it shall be necessary to identify oneself as a Member of the aforementioned Programme by providing proof of identity via the online channel. If, due to technical reasons, it is not possible to exchange points through the online environment, Members may contact the Customer Services Department where they shall be offered alternative solutions.
2. Vueling Points may be exchanged for tickets on flights operated by Vueling and corresponding only to the “Basic” fare of Vueling in accordance with the Vueling Points Plan. Under no circumstances shall Vueling Points be exchanged for money. Vueling Points may not be supplemented by money in order to acquire the services or products established in the Points Plan at the time.
3. In order to exchange Vueling Points for flight tickets, the following rules shall be applied:
i. The Member of Punto must in all cases pay the corresponding airport fees as well as any other additional charge, expense or tax that may be payable in relation to the acquisition of the ticket. Nevertheless, the Member of Punto may recover the Vueling points generated by the fees and taxes arising from the bookings by providing his or her Punto email address in the space allocated to this purpose and displayed in step 2 of "Your Flight".
ii. There must be seats available at the time.
iii. Changes may only be made on tickets issued in exchange for Vueling Points if the ticket is of a type which allows such changes and under the terms and conditions set out in the Vueling Travel Conditions. However, the Member may change the ticket for one of a higher fare whenever the difference in Vueling Points between the two tickets can be paid by the Member in exchange for Vueling Points available in his or her account.
Vueling may modify the Points Plan without prior notification. Any updates or variations to these conditions shall be published on http://www.vueling.com/booking/myvueling.
Please type your question below and we'll give you an answer online instantly.
Contact phone number from:
06:00-24:00 every day.
77.34p per minute plus network extras.
Any questions? Ask us!